Subject: Re: [amos-list] Question!!
From: Stephen Thornber <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 02:19:25 +0000

From: Stephen Thornber <[email-masked]>

Hi Paolo

>Well, I have no idea... 
>But you could do like me, and use a (shame on me!) win95 keyboard, as
>they are said to be cheap and the port at the back of the Power Tower
>is ok for them. Then you just need to get a win95 keymap (it is on
>Aminet, if I remember well), or you can use the english one correcting
>the keys which are different (that's what I did, and now I've got 2
>Ctrl and 2 Help keys). The only drawback I've found is that unless I
>press the Left-A key it doesn't recognize either of the Ctrl keys, but
>after pressing it once everything works fine...

I am using a lame pc shit keyboard :( as I couldn't afford a
miggy one.

:(

>Not much help, but if you can't find anything else...

damn

Regards
Steve
-- 

Stephen Thornber                 | Current Imagine/LW/C4D/T3D Projects
[email-masked]     |
http://www.steve1.demon.co.uk/   | Aftermath [##........] 20% Complete
A1200T 166mhz PPC 060/50 42mb Ram| 

Software suppliers are trying to make their software packages more
'user-friendly'.... Their best approach, so far, has been to take all
the old brochures, and stamp the words, 'user-friendly' on the cover.
-- Bill Gates

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got an opinion?
http://www.onelist.com
Make it count!  Sign up for the ONElist Weekly Survey now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html